Trump Warns “THE OFFICIAL END OF IRAN…Never Threaten the U.S. Again”

President Trump set Twitter ablaze with his ominous warning to Iran on Sunday.

The tweet gathered over 193k likes and has over 108k talking.

Per the FinancialTimes, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani announced that Tehran would cease to implement some of its commitments to nuclear accord under the 2015 agreement in response to the US’s withdrawal and the failure of other signatories to deliver on economic incentives

Trump spoke to Steve Hilton about the threat of Iran on Fox News.

WATCH:

From NYPost

President Trump threatened to destroy Iran in a tweet sent in the wake of reports that a rocket was fired into Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone less than a mile from the US Embassy.

“If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!,” Trump tweeted Sunday afternoon.

It’s unclear exactly what prompted Trump’s posting, but news outlets reported explosions in Iraq’s capital and that a rocket launcher was discovered in eastern Baghdad, an area that is home to Iranian-backed Shiite militias.

Roads leading into the Green Zone were briefly closed and no casualties were reported.

Amid escalating tensions between the US and Iran, there have been concerns that Iraq, where Iranian forces and about 5,000 American troops are stationed, could become entangled in the standoff.

A Saudi Arabian diplomat said his country doesn’t want to go to war with Iran but will defend itself after two Saudi oil tankers were targeted by acts of sabotage off the coast of the United Arab Emirates last week.

No group has claimed responsibility for the sabotage, but US officials signaled in reports that Iran encouraged Iraq-based Iranian militants to carry it out.

Riyadh also accused Tehran of being behind a drone attack on two oil pumping stations in the kingdom, for which Yemen’s Iranian-aligned Houthi group claimed responsibility.

“The kingdom of Saudi Arabia does not want war in the region and does not strive for that … but at the same time, if the other side chooses war, the kingdom will fight this with all force and determination and it will defend itself, its citizens and its interests,” Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Abel al-Jubeir told reporters.

The top commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps, the country’s elite fighting force, echoed the same sentiments through state media Sunday.

“Iran is not looking for any type of war, but it is fully prepared to defend itself,” said Maj. Gen. Hossein Salami.