A new poll released by NBC news finds President Biden less popular than police and law enforcement agencies.
Biden received a 50% positivity rating compared to 58% for police and law enforcement agencies.
Biden did receive a higher positivity rate than Major League Baseball that garnered a dismal 34% positivity rating.
- 85 percent of Democrats, 81 percent of independents and 59 percent of Republicans say they have confidence in elections in their own states.
Among Republicans who live in states that supported Trump in 2020,
- 76 percent say they are confident that their states can administer fair elections. But among those who live in states that supported Biden, just 39 percent say they are confident, while 60 percent say they are not confident.
- After the MLB announced that it would pull its game out of Atlanta, nearly 4 in 10 Republicans say they have negative feelings about the organization.
- Among Republicans, 22 percent say they have positive feelings toward MLB, while 37 percent say they have negative ones.
- Among Democrats, 43 percent report positive feelings, while just 5 percent have negative views.