McCarthy reacts to House passing Biden’s $1.9 trillion bill, says “call it what it is, the Pelosi Payoff”

Moments ago, House Minority GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy reacted to the House passing President Biden’s $1.9 trillion dollar relief bill.

McCarthy tweeted “Don’t call it a rescue package or a relief bill.
Call it what it is ⇨ The Pelosi Payoff”

“The amount of money that actually goes to defeating the virus is less than 9%. I’m headed to the House floor now to expose Democrats for the other 91%,” he added.

Hours earlier, the bill passed 219-212.

No Republicans voted yes for the bill.

Two Democrats voted against the bill Jared Golden (Maine) and Kurt Schrader (Oregon).