Illegal Man Charged After 2 Year Old Son Found Dead in Trash Can

Per Breitbart, an illegal alien has been charged with child endangerment after his two-year-old son was left with the child’s mother and found dead in a trash can.

Lorenzo Gonzalez, a 39-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested and charged with second-degree felony child endangerment after police said he left his two-year-old son Frankie Gonzalez in the care of the child’s mother who was barred from being left alone with her children.

According to police, Gonzalez had been ordered by Child Protective Services (CPS) not to leave his three children alone with their mother, 35-year-old Laura Jane Villalon, who has a history of drug use.

WacoTribune Herald reports Gonzalez left Frankie and his two sisters with their mother, Laura Jane Villalon, 35, when he went to work on the morning of May 28, the day police believe Frankie died, according to an affidavit for his arrest.

After previous Child Protective Services intervention, Villalon was not permitted to be alone with the three children, and Gonzalez had previously signed a Department of Family and Protective Services agreement stating he would not leave the children with her and would alert authorities if she “threatened to take the children unsupervised,” according to the affidavit.

Previous CPS reports state investigators had documented drug use by Villalon, who also has used the last name Sanchez, over the course of several years.

Villalon was arrested on a first-degree felony charge of injury to a child after she led police to Frankie’s body June 2, police said at the time. A day earlier, she reported the child had gone missing in Cameron Park, prompting a large search effort and a statewide Amber Alert. Police believe Frankie died May 28 while in Villalon’s care and that she kept his body at her home for two days before placing him in a trash bin near a church.

The child’s cause of death remains unclear, and an autopsy is pending.

Villalon remained in jail Thursday with bond listed at $500,000. She is also jailed on a state hold for an alleged parole violation.