Fox News has dropped Judge Andrew Napolitano after multiple sexual harassment claims.
Per The Wrap “The network announced the news in a statement Monday morning responding to a separate lawsuit involving Fox Business Network host Larry Kudlow, who was accused of making racist and sexist remarks. The lawsuit’s plaintiff, associate producer John Fawcett, also accused Napolitano of sexual harassment in a 2019 elevator encounter.”
“Upon first learning of John Fawcett’s allegations against Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News Media immediately investigated the claims and addressed the matter with both parties. The network and Judge Napolitano have since parted ways,” Fox News said in a statement to TheWrap. “We take all allegations of misconduct seriously, are committed to providing a safe, transparent, and collaborative workplace environment for all our employees and took immediate, appropriate action,” they added.
The report adds “The network’s legal analyst was also accused last year by two men for sexual assault, which Napolitano said was “completely false” — and at the time the network stood by Napolitano.”