Day 3 of the DNC will features several prominent leaders of the Democratic party.
Former President Obama will headline and Harris will accept the party’s nomination for Vice President.
Musical artists Billie Eilish and Jennifer Hudson will perform.
Here is the lineup of speakers.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.
- Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers
- New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham
- Former Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords
- Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif, the Vice Presidential Nominee
- Former President Barack Obama
The theme of the day is “a more perfect union.”
In a release, the DNC wrote “America is not going back to where it was before Donald Trump’s mismanagement of the pandemic and subsequent economic crisis, because for too many people, that wasn’t good enough. As he leads us out of crisis, Joe Biden will help build back better. He will have a historic partner in these efforts: the first female vice president. On Wednesday, you will hear from the Vice Presidential nominee and many others who are committed to working alongside Joe Biden to achieve his goals to form a more perfect union.”
Speakers will begin at around 9pm EST and go until 11pm EST.