Entertainment Weekly reports Corey Feldman named names.
In his new documentary (My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys, which debuted on Monday night at a screening in Los Angeles, Feldman listed the men who he says sexually assaulted him and his friend Corey Haim when they were child stars. Among the names, Feldman alleged Haim had said actor Charlie Sheen raped him while making the 1986 Steven Spielberg film Lucas.
Sheen in the past has categorically denied ever engaging in improper behavior with Haim. EW has reached out to him for comment in response to the documentary’s allegations.
“This wasn’t like a one time thing he said in passing. It wasn’t like ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail,” a crying Feldman said in the documentary about Haim, who died from pneumonia in 2010. “He told me, ‘Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.'”
Haim was 13 and Sheen was 19 when they worked together on Lucas.
Several other talking heads in the documentary also claimed either Haim directly told them he had been abused by Sheen as a child or they had heard word of it from others years later.
“He shared with me that on the set of Lucas that he was raped as a little boy,” Feldman’s ex-wife Susannah Sprague, said in the documentary, which was produced by Feldman. “He told me that it was his costar and he told me that it was Charlie Sheen that did it,” she alleged.
In the doc, Feldman first named three men he had previously accused of sexual abuse himself: Jon Grissom, an actor who had small roles in License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream costarring Feldman and Haim, nightclub owner Alphy Hoffman, and former talent manager Marty Weiss. He also said Dominick Brascia, a former actor and one-time friend of both Coreys who died in 2018, had sexually abused Haim.
Grissom reportedly previously denied the allegations in a YouTube comment. “I said it’s not me I’m sick and tired of saying that when no one listens. So goddamnit I’m not repeating it anymore,” he reportedly wrote, according to Page Six. Hoffman has not publicly addressed the allegations since Feldman first named him on The Dr. Oz Show in 2017 and EW has been unable to reach him for comment.
Weiss has also previously denied the allegation, writing on Twitter last month, “Corey Haim would never grandstand sex abuse for profit nor would he have thrown innocent names around due to personal vendettas. The fact that Feldman uses me to convince ppl that CH was a sex fiend is horrific and exposes both his jealousy of Haim & CF’s friendship with me.”
The documentary was billed as a pay-per-view event online beginning at 11p.m. ET for $20 a ticket, but 45 minutes after the hour the stream had still not begun online, with viewers seeing an error message or a black box instead. Later, the site was updated to read “Please be patient. The hackers are trying to prevent the stream from airing. The program will begin momentarily. We appreciate your patience and support!”
Per FoxNews, despite tirelessly promoting and hyping up the worldwide live-stream of “My Truth: The Rape of Two Corey’s” and simultaneously screening the film at the Director’s Guild of America in Los Angeles on Monday, Feldman’s flick never made it to Act One online as users immediately began reporting that they were receiving black screens and infinite loading issues.
For $20, viewers could log onto mytruthdoc.com and were promised the full documentary on the live-stream at 11 p.m. which would be followed by a Q&A panel afterward, and then a second screening on Tuesday afternoon. While awaiting the online stream to activate, Feldman tweeted from within the theater at the DGA, “THE FILM IS STARTING 15 MIN LATE DUE 2 THE WEBSITE CRASHING! WHICH IS ACTUALLLY A GOOD THING!”
Once again, the film was met with technical difficulties and after a brief conference with viewers in attendance, the decision was made to screen the film and “deal with the repercussions later,” Feldman told the packed room.
After about 18 minutes, Feldman and company stopped the film and told attendees that the site where the documentary was being hosted had been under attack by “hackers” preventing the world from seeing the film.
Feldman spoke with Fox News in the lobby at the DGA following the film’s closing and made it a point to address those who paid to watch the documentary only to be met with blank screens and numerous error messages.
“Well everybody that was here saw what happened. So I don’t think there’s any confusion there,” he said, lamenting the fact that a very small portion of people got to see the film.