A new witness, George Gounelas has corroborated the account of Don Lemon’s accuser, Dustin Hice.
Some social media users have now pointed out that with a witness there is more tangible evidence against Don Lemon then there was against Brett Kavanaugh.
According to @cnn and @donlemon standards during the Kavanaugh hearings, they believed Ford. Said Kavanaugh was guilty. No witnesses even. I believe Hice. There is a witness. 2x stronger than Ford. According to their standards Don is guilty. https://t.co/N9cjeDnjRc
— Brian (@brian6789) August 15, 2019
Within the report is the bombshell that according to a source close to Hice’s attorney, Lemon offered a six-figure settlement before talks broke down.
Fox News reports that accuser Hice’s lawsuit against Lemon, first reported by Mediaite, was filed Aug. 11 in Suffolk County Court. In the suit, Hice also said Lemon’s off-screen demeanor was in stark contrast to the “Me Too” advocate whom he often saw on TV.
“When the cameras are turned off, however, Mr. Lemon’s actions are in stark and disturbing contrast to the public persona he attempts to convey,” the suit reads.
Lemon offered a six-figure settlement before talks broke down and Hice filed the formal complaint, according to a source close to Hice’s attorney.
CNN denied Hice’s account and said Hice seemed to have animosity toward the cable news network.
“The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts,” a CNN spokesperson told Fox News in a statement. “This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon.
“Don categorically denies these claims and this matter does not merit any further comment at this time,” the CNN spokesperson added.
This article was written by the staff of TheConservativeOpinion.com