Joe Biden’s immigration plan released Wednesday touts creating “a roadmap to citizenship for the “nearly 11 million people” who have been living in and strengthening our country for year.”
Biden also lavishes praise on illegals, claiming they “contribute in countless ways to our communities, workforce, and economy.”
Per Breitbart, in a plan released on Wednesday, Biden vows to provide amnesty to every illegal alien currently living in the U.S., as well as end nearly all of President Trump’s cost-saving reforms such as restarting a welfare-dependent immigration pipeline, where legal immigrants are permanently resettled in the country despite immediately needing public assistance.
“Biden will immediately begin working with Congress to modernize our system, with a priority on keeping families together by providing a roadmap to citizenship for nearly 11 million undocumented immigrants,” the outline states.
Aside from mass amnesty, the plan commits to:
- Releasing all border crossers into the U.S. interior
- Restarting welfare-dependent legal immigration to the U.S.
- Ending the National Emergency Declaration at the southern border
- Ending a travel ban from foreign counties that sponsor terrorism
- Providing amnesty to 3.5 million DACA-enrolled and DACA-eligible illegal aliens
- Providing federal student loans and free community college to DACA illegal aliens
- Cracking down on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents